Gateway Distriparks Ltd (GDL) is a major player in container logistics in India. It operates in 3 verticals: Container Freight Stations (CFS), Container Train Operator and Cold Chain Logistics.
Gateway Rail is a leader in the private container rail logistics. Snowman Logistics is a leader in cold chain logistic solutions in India. GDL holds 40% in Snowman.
– GDL’s top clients include major shipping lines such as APL, CMA CGM and P&O
– Snowman’s top clients include HUL, Baskin Robins, Ferroro Rocher, McCain, Mother Dairy, Pizza Hut, ITC, Ranbaxy and GSK
– Mr. Prem Kishan Gupta, Chairman and MD of GDL, has over 25 years of experience in the logistics industry.
– Mr. Prem holds a bachelor’s degree from Delhi University
– Mr. Ishaan Gupta, CEO of SLL, has been deeply involved in all three verticals of GDL since 2010
– Mr. Ishaan holds a bachelor’s degree from Boston University
– Mr. R Kumar, Deputy CEO of GDL, has over 23 years of experience in the logistics industry. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant
– Mr. Sachin Bhanushali, CEO of Gateway Rail, has over 20 years of hands-on experience in the container rail logistics industry. He worked at CONCOR and Indian Railways prior to joining Gateway Rail. He holds a master’s degree in commerce and business economics
– Gateway Rail was awarded as the “Container Train Operator of the Year” in Mar 2013
– High dividend payout
– Promoters hold 25% of the company
– FIIs hold 38% of the company
– Amansa Capital holds 5.7% of the company
– Mutual funds hold 24% of the company