Panasonic Energy India is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of dry cell batteries and lighting products. Its products include zinc carbon batteries, alkaline batteries, flashlights and rechargeable batteries. It has 2 manufacturing plants located in Vadodara and Pitambur.
– Mr. Mikio Morikawa, Chairman and MD of Panasonic, has been associated with Panasonic since 1986.
– Mr. Mikio was heading Panasonic battery divisions in the USA, prior to joining Panasonic Energy India
– Mr. Mikio is an industrial engineer from Waseda University, Tokyo
– Consistent dividend payout
– Able and honest management
– Promoters hold 58% of the company
– Acacia Partners owns 3.9% of the company
– Investor Mr. Vijay Kedia owns 1.2% of the company